Needs bank guarantee or bank valid for the period of stay in the country. All goods must be exported when B-1 visa expires.
Only one of each electrical appliance otherwise subject to duty
5. CLERGYMAN, MINISTER, PRIEST (A-3)
- Valid passport.
- Inventory + insurance list.
- Contract for apartment.
- A-3 must be stamped in passport.
- Letter from place of service.
- Letter of guarantee or bank bond.
Declaration+power of attorney. for customs to be prepared and signed at the d/s agent’s office.
- Packing list.
- Valued insurance list.
All subject to customs. No duty free rights.
7. DIPLOMAT’S REMOVALS
- Inventory list.
- Original Bill of Lading should indicate Embassy\Consulate\UN Organization name as well as shippers name
- Power of Attorney for customs
- Letter from Chief signed by the Israeli Foreign Affairs must be issued for release of vehicle
The aforementioned documents, should be endorsed and stamped by the embassy\consulate\un organization, and thereafter, should be stamped by the Israeli Customs Authorities and returned to us.