International Moving From NYC to Sweden

Are you getting ready to move from NYC to Sweden? Whether this is a move related to a temporary work move or a permanent personal move, we can help you. Sea & Air International has a fantastic team of professionals who can help you through every step of making an international move. You will not regret using us for your move to Sweden.

Let Us Move You From NYC To Sweden

International Moving From NYC to Sweden

International moves are exciting and scary all at the same time. There are many feelings and emotions that you will go through in the process, no matter how excited you are. With our professional services, you can have little to no stress involved in your move. 

We have the knowledge of what you will need and not need for your move. This will help you to avoid any trouble at customs or when you arrive at your new destination. Some of the many ways that we can help are with the many documents and papers you need:

  • Used Household Goods Documents
  • Personal Effects Documents
  • Motor Vehicle Documents
  • Pet Certificates and Records

There are also items that you are prohibited or restricted from bringing with you when you move. We can make sure that you are aware of all those items. If you have items you are leaving beyond during your move and you don’t want to get rid of them, we have a climate-controlled storage facility.

Sweden Is A Great Country

Sweden is a beautiful Scandinavian country that is a fun place to life. There is a large population ranging around 10 million people. There are unique towns you can visit that date back to medieval times, have royal castles, and other entertaining views. 

We are proud to be the trusted company that so many rely on to help them move internationally. Our company has moved people to Sweden and many other countries

Additional Information

Are there questions you would like to ask us about moving to Sweden? We are pleased to provide you with any information you need about your upcoming move. Here are a few of the common questions that we have been asked. 

What Personal Documents Do I Need To Move To Sweden?

There are a few documents that you will need to obtain before you make an international move to Sweden, such as:

  • Passport
  • Swedish Customs Form
  • Residence Permit
  • And Many More

What Documents Do I Need To Bring My Pet To Sweden?

In order to bring a pet along with you on an international move to Sweden, you will need to obtain a few documents from your veterinary office. Such as:

  • Veterinary Health Certificate
  • Vaccination Record

Call Us Today

Sea & Air International is ready to help you make an international move. If you need more information about our services, please call us today. We can answer any questions and make an appointment to help you move. This is an exciting time in your life, let us help you enjoy the process.

Call Now Button