International Moving From NYC to Denmark

International moving is a fun and exciting experience. Whether this has been thoroughly planned out or a spur of the moment transition, we would love to help you. Changes in life can come up in the blink of an eye. If you are looking to make an international move from NYC to Denmark, we would love to help you. 

You Can Trust Sea & Air International

International Moving From NYC to Denmark

Choosing companies to hire for international moving services is an important decision you make. You want to feel comfortable with the company that you choose and not add any extra stress to your move. Sea & Air International has the employees to help you and ones that you can trust with an important task such as this. 

From the very beginning when you leave NYC to the very end when we unpack you in Denmark, we will be there for you. Our team is always there to answer your questions and give you the advice that you need. There are so many steps involved in this process and we will help you to fully understand everything that needs to be done. 

We Have The Experience You Need

Sea and Air International has the experience that you need for a successful international move to Denmark. There are items you are not allowed to bring with you, ones you need permission to bring, and documents you need to obtain before moving. We can help you make sure you are aware of everything and have it all in order before moving day.

Some of the information that you need before you make your international move to Denmark is:

  • You Need Proper Documents Such As A Passport, Bill of Lading, Packing List In English, Detailed Inventory, and More
  • You Need Proper Pet Records Such As Rabies Vaccination Records and Veterinary Health Certificates
  • You Need To KNow Specific Information About Pets Such As Health Certificate Needs To Be Obtained Within 30 Days of Entering The Country, Documentation Must Be Present With Animal Through Transportation Process, and More
  • You Need Documentation For Motor Vehicles Such As Registration, Insurance Card, and Bill of Lading
  • You Need To Know Specific Information About Motor Vehicles Such As Registration and Insurance Cards Need To Be Submitted To Customs, The Vehicle Needs To Be Reported Within The First 30 Days of Being There, and More
  • You Need To Know All Prohibited, Restricted, and Dutiable Items Prior To Entering Denmark To Avoid Trouble Entering

Ask Us Questions

If you have questions, we would love to answer them for you. Call us at any time to get the information that you need. A few of the common ones people ask are listed below. 

Can I Move To Denmark Without A Job?

If you are making a permanent move to Denmark, the requirement is to find a job if you are staying longer than 3 months. 

How Much Do International Moving Services Cost?

The cost of moving services for an international move will vary. It will depend on where you are going and the amount of items you are bringing with you. For more information about the costs, you can contact us.

Contact Us For Help

When you are ready to make an appointment to schedule your international move to Denmark, contact Sea & Air International. It would be our pleasure to be the company that you trust with this big change in your life. We look forward to talking with you.

Call Now Button